Johannesburg, GP, South Africa
Category: Operations & Admin
With FNB, you can be part of a company that
offers you a career, not just a job. With a
wide range of employment options and
business areas to choose from, you are bound
to find a perfect fit.
We share accountability with our employees
and provide you with the best possible
opportunities to learn and grow. We are
breaking new ground with our innovative
thinking and challenging our employees to
think differently and develop into the
thought leaders of the future. The
foundation of our success is in our
entrepreneurial culture and the belief that
our people are our single most important
If you share our values of being:
and you have one simple goal: to improve the
lives of customers through simple, effective
solutions that meet their needs, contact us
today and join a winning team.
All appointments will be made in line with
the Bank’s EE Strategy.
Brief Posting Description
Provide efficient and effective
administration support to ensure the smooth
running of a functional area.
There are no additional requirements
associated with this vacancy.
· Manage costs / expenses within approved
budget to achieve cost efficiencies
· Deliver exceptional service that exceeds
customers’ expectations through proactive,
innovative and appropriate solutions
· Cultivate and manage objective working
relationships with a variety of
stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s,
project managers and senior staff members
· Resolve all customer queries efficiently,
and within agreed timelines.
· Provide efficient and effective
administration support to ensure accuracy in
the functional area.
· Comply with governance in terms of
legislative and audit requirements
· Set up and maintain filing systems for the
business unit to ensure efficient service is
· Maintenance of all administrative
processes for the departments operational
· Provide timeous and accurate Management
· Manage own development to increase own
· Plan and manage performance, skills
development, employment equity, talent and
culture of team in order to improve
innovation, achieve efficiencies and
· Grade 12
· 3 – 5 years relevant experience