To provide support and
administration services to operations in
line with a variety of risk, financial
and administrative tasks to ensure
respective project deadlines are met.
Duties herewith include:
- Create daily order to upload
files in order to ensure accuracy of
the order upload and to upload the
file into the MMS system.
- Ensure all daily uploaded orders
are de-briefed into the system
- Ensure no unscheduled orders
remain on the system 48 hours after
- Capture wage information
accurately and ensure wage
submission deadlines are met without
- Ensure all trip sheet
information completed by the Fleet
Controller is accurate and correct.
- Ensure all completed and
accurate trip sheets are signed off
by the Fleet Manager.
- Accurately capture fuel
consumption information onto the
fuel spreadsheet which will be
loaded onto the credit 360 at month
- Ensure that all invoices and
quotes are approved before orders
- Follow up on open orders and
ensure these are cleared timeously.
- Accurately capture all
non-conformances related to working
hours on the risk and LTIFR
- Attend to administration
concerning expired medicals and
- Manage PPE and stationary
- Ensure an effective filing
system is in place for ease of
reference and for auditing purposes.
- Matric / Grade
- Relevant qualification in office
administration and/or transport
- Minimum 3 years' experience in
an administrative environment.
- Computer skills at intermediate
level (MS Word / Excel / Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong administration skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Able to work reasonable overtime
as per operational requirements.
- ï· Interpreting data.
- ï· Resolving conflict.
- ï· Meeting timescales.
- ï· Checking things.
- ï· Following procedures.
- ï· Managing tasks.
- ï· Upholding standards.
- ï· Taking action.
If you meet the above criteria, then
please send your CV via the online
application process on or before the
12th May 2016. Please note that if you
have had no response to your application
by the 15th May 2016, please consider
your application unsuccessful.
Barloworld Transport is an Equal